Not Much To Say

Physical:
I do not have much to say. My surgery has been postponed due to my needing to have my sleep pattern right before surgery. I have to prove that I can wear my mask more than four hours per night before they will allow me to continue, so I now have three more weeks to accomplish that goal. I have proven I can do it, however if I continue waking up so early with leg cramps, etc. then I will be setting myself up for failure. In addition, I need to overcome my aversion to exercise. I am okay with any of it, however making it a habit is proving to be harder than I expected.

Work:
Work is going really good. I am getting more comfortable with my role as case manager. I have another review coming up in a month so I will continue my quest for perfection in my job.

Mental:
I am in a better mental state now. I am content and happy even in the place where we moved. I am making better choices and pushing myself to be a better person so it makes me feel more calm and collected.

Spiritual:
Well, we all need a spiritual nudge every now and again. My prayer has been to be nudged every day so that I will always be God-focused. I would like to say that I am on track most of the time, but to be honest even though I am closer to God than I have ever been, I am still lacking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Journey - The New Real Me

The New Me

THE MORE I TRY TO CHANGE THINGS, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME.