The New Me

About this blog:

I do not usually do this. I am hoping to have great success this time because I have much to say and would like to have a place to say what is on my mind without having a lot of bad mouth back at me. (unless warranted-it could happen)

I am at a new place in my life and would like to start fresh with a new lease on life and what I can offer it and what it can offer me in return. A little background: I have just celebrated my 37th birthday this past week. I have been married to the same wonderful man for 17 and 1/2 years. Together, we have 3 beautiful children (Two boys 12 and 7, One girl 3). I have just completed my Associates Degree over the summer and am continuing with online classes in pursuit of a Bachelors Degree in Economics. After my husband graduated in May, we had no clue where we were going. God is showing us big things because he accepted a job as head church planter in a whole other state (14 hours away from home). While I do miss my family, I am totally siked about this venture in God's kingdom and what He has in store for our family. I realize there are many things that I would like to see changed, which is the reason for this blog.

1. I want to have a closer relationship with God (prayer and scripture)
2. I want our family to have a closer relationship (family time and devotional time)
3. I want to be more disciplined with school work (perseverence)
4. I have just joined Weight Watchers (hoping that I can make a life change)
5. I have anger issues (really need to be solved or contained)

Please pray for me in my new quest.

Comments

Valerie said…
Good luck on your Journey....it will be a rollercoster i'm sure!! Lets stick together and encourage each other! 9 months! Well really longer then that, but we need a short term goal, right!? We can do it! haha
Lee said…
You know that I am always here for you.

Popular posts from this blog

New Journey - The New Real Me

THE MORE I TRY TO CHANGE THINGS, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME.