A New Attitude



How do you readjust your attitude? I would like some feedback on this because I would be interested in seeing some of the techniques you use on a sometimes daily basis to change your outlook on life. For me..this time..I am choosing to focus on how God wants me to act and react. Today for example, as I was reading Romans, I came upon verses that apply to my job. Romans 12:7, "If your gift is serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, teach well." and Romans 12:16, "Live in harmony with each other. Don't be too proud to enjoy the company of ordinary people. And don't think you know it all!"

I haven't really considered myself a teacher because I have few clients, but in all actuality I should look at this daily to see how I can be a better teacher to them. I am also a mother and I need to look at how I can better teach them no matter what age they are. God has called me to use my abilities and if I have a negative attitude, I am of no use to Him who created me as such. God created me to serve well. He created me to teach well. He created me to be humble. So that is how I am adjusting my attitude today.

Personally, I am training myself to be the body that God created me to be. He created me in my mother's womb to be strong, to be a mighty warrior for Him, to be healthy, and to live my life for Him in service to others. If I am not striving for these, then I am of no use to Him who created me as such. So how am I accomplishing this?

  1. His Word (It lifts me up and gets me ready for battle)
  2. Prayer (It lifts others up and deepens my communication with Him)
  3. Water (Pressing myself to get the water needed for my body)
  4. Food (Eating like I should and not how I am tempted to eat-snacking IS a problem, so eliminate the problem)(Eat the foods I am supposed to eat and not looking back to the way I ate before this process)
  5. Walking (Bringing my tennis shoes with me every where I go so I have NO excuse for not walking on a break or lunch or to whatever activity my children are involved in at the time)
  6. Strength training (Because this excess flab is going nowhere unless I do it!!)
  7. Getting rid of ALL reasons for me to be lazy. Just because I have time off does not mean I have the luxury of taking time off. Rewarding myself for the small steps and giving myself a small amount of time for me is okay, but not the whole day. 


I hope you are adjusting your attitude today as well and my prayers are always with all of you.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Journey - The New Real Me

The New Me

THE MORE I TRY TO CHANGE THINGS, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME.