How I Am Doing

My weight loss journey




Well, it has been a few months since I have posted. (No surprise there!) Here is an update on how I am doing in my new journey:

I was approved for surgery and had gastric bypass on September 22, 2014. When I got to the hospital that day, I was down to 280. Now, I know a lot of people would scream in horror at telling weight amounts or stories, but I like to be totally honest. Plus, for those who may read this--DON"T BE AFRAID of numbers! It tells the true story of where you came from and where you are and where you are going. I had my two week post-op appointment with my doctor yesterday and I had lost another ten pounds since surgery. WAY TO GO ME!!!!! I am down

                                                       60 lbs !!!!!!

I am so proud of myself and I feel great! I know I have a LONG way to go, but I am finally off the liquid and on to the pureed foods so it should get interesting now. 

Quick Family Update:

-Other than some minor sinus issues, Lee has been doing extremely well too. We are really loving it still here in Pennsylvania. 
-Chris is getting more involved with Boy Scouts.
-Jamie was signed up for Girl Scouts last week.
-Kobi is...well...still Kobi and we love him.
---Biggest news flash:  Geoffry and Becca are getting married and moving up here with us. That will make another change for our new 2015 year. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Journey - The New Real Me

The New Me

THE MORE I TRY TO CHANGE THINGS, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME.