Happy St. Patrick's Day




Well. today marks a special occasion for me. I got into a size 14 today. This may not sound like a lot, but let me tell you where I am coming from. Before my weight loss journey, I was a size 26 without hope that I would ever see a size 14 ever again. The last time I saw a size 14 was right before I got married (24 years ago this June). Yes, they are still a little snug - but, I am wearing them today and they look good. I still have about 63 more pounds to go and a ways to go physically, but I am a very happy girl today because this means a lot. I will do my happy dance today while celebrating St. Patrick's Day. 

Family Update:

Lee: Is amazing. He hasn't been feeling well lately so pray that he will get better soon.

Chris: Is almost as tall as his dad and is doing very well.

Jamie: Is changing so much especially lately.

Kobi: Dogs really don't change that much.

Penny: I think she is going to stay small which is okay for a cat.


Geoffry and Becca: Just found out last week that they are having a boy in August. We will go down to NC for a wedding and baby shower this summer. Can't wait to see everybody. Pray that Geoffry will swiftly find a job and that they will be able to secure housing before the baby comes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Journey - The New Real Me

The New Me

THE MORE I TRY TO CHANGE THINGS, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME.