Pushing On

I took yesterday off, so today I really did not want to do anything. I was overly tired and wanted to nap all day. I did nap some, but I did make myself get up and work out. While I was catching up on missed shows, I did my strength training which included 150 sit ups and 100 squats. Then this afternoon, I took my walk. It was a little over the 3.1 miles because I did our loop which is about 3.7 miles. You know that story you heard from your parents or grandparents when you were younger about how they walked to school up hill both ways in the snow? Well EVERY direction from our house is up hill. This is no joke. It is not snowing yet, but give it time. I am not sure what I will do when it starts snowing. I guess I will have to get me some good walking boots.

The only thing I don't like is having to walk on the main roads. I know it has to be frustrating for drivers trying to get around even when walking on the side of the road. Oh well, pressing on...pressing on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Journey - The New Real Me

The New Me

THE MORE I TRY TO CHANGE THINGS, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME.