Reaching An All New Low

Ticker 87338

I have started moving again. Now if I don't lose anymore most know that I am completely okay with that and am extremely proud of how much I have accomplished. I am 26 pounds from my goal weight which is 145 and what I weighed when I got married 25 years ago. I am within a pound of being reclassified in BMI of being "overweight" versus being "obese" and within 30 pounds from being considered "normal". I don't remember now what I was because I have a new normal. I remember being unhappy and not knowing which direction my family or I were headed. What a journey this has been. I am still learning that I can't give in to cravings because it makes me feel bad when I do. Not always but always the rule. 

I will start a new job in a week and a new diet of sorts at the same time. Those are not hard, just new beginnings. The hard part is making the decision every day of putting exercise among the most important "things to get done" everyday. I am still learning that any exercise is better than no exercise so yesterday I threw wood outside from one place to another and then threw it again in my basement from one place to stacking it. That took care of arms and legs. I would like to get back into walking and/or running slowly. It is cold right now and I don't want to go outside so I have walking DVDs that I can do, so no excuse.

This is my update. I am still missing my grandson terribly. My son and daughter in law are happier so I am happy for them. NC definitely agrees with them. Still no snow for us. Snow and ice for everyone else but none for us. I should be thankful that we are still functioning and have power. It would have been nice to see a little bit of the white stuff though.

Chris is growing taller by the minute. Jamie is still suffering with multiple medical issues. Please pray that we can find more answers for her and healing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Journey - The New Real Me

The New Me

THE MORE I TRY TO CHANGE THINGS, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME.