New Month - Feeling Good

Ticker 85666

Well, I am down 7 pounds and 3 inches from the beginning of February until now. I'll take it! 17 pounds to go until my goal weight. Every small step counts and every movement counts. Every new day is a new opportunity to take charge of your life. Yesterday's mistakes are today's victories if you choose to make it reality. Make a small step whether it is slowly adding small workouts or movements or taking away a bad habit and replacing it with a new healthier one. Every day is a challenge, but today's choices equals next month's body.

This past weekend, I got my hair cut and colored and started making new resolutions to make a simple change every day. I still struggle with snacking urges and I will continue for the rest of my life. The key is to recognize weaknesses and curb those by constant prayer, determination, and asking support from family. I feel great and know that my hard work has and will continue to pay off. God is still creating a good work in me. He hasn't nor will he ever fail me and I know when I am weak, He is made completely strong.

Family update:

I started a new job February 1st and I love it. I like the people I work with and I am getting much accomplished.

Lee is gaining new friends in the community and becoming stronger pastorally. We will celebrate 25 years of being married this June and I can say that I am still wildly in love with him.

Chris is doing well in school and continues with his quest in Boy Scouts.

Jamie is doing okay. She still struggles with health issues so if you could every so often pray for her that would be great.

Geo and Becca are doing very well and back in NC. They are happy and both working. Marcus is growing every day and I can't wait to see him in June.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Journey - The New Real Me

The New Me

THE MORE I TRY TO CHANGE THINGS, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME.