Shedding Skin

So I wonder if anyone else who has had weight loss surgery and lost a lot of weight still feels "fat" sometimes. Don't get me wrong, people tell me I look great and it feels good to hear it but when will I feel like it is enough? Will I ever stop trying to lose more? Is it wrong for me to keep going? I realize this is all superficial and thankfully God sees me for who I am and who I want to be, but I wonder if I will ever have the "realization" that I am just fine the way I am. I thought this way once upon a time when I was obese. I don't know if I ever believed myself when I said it but I still put it out there. I feel guilty for feeling this way because I know for a fact that I have lost a solid 165 pounds and I still struggle every day to make the right choices. I also know that if I could shed this extra skin, it would make it pretty close to my goal weight. Does any of this matter? Not really, I am still just processing how to feel in my new body I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Journey - The New Real Me

The New Me

THE MORE I TRY TO CHANGE THINGS, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME.