Shining Star

Okay so today was a little different.  I pretty much stayed in my pajamas most of the day, however I still worked on my list. I began my day with a mild stretching workout and it made me feel really good. I continued down my list and then got tired so I took a nap while listening to calming music. I must point out that this was just a nap and not a keep lying in the bed and feeling sorry for myself kind of thing. I have been known to do that and I am making an honest effort not to do that and pushing myself to do more than I am capable of or that I think I am capable of at the moment. I got up and took a refreshing shower while listening to 70's dance music (YES it was rocking!). There were many greats and many I wanted to reference for today but I ended on one of my favorites that keep on motivating me from childhood until now. Earth, Wind, and Fire - "Shining Star"


"You're a shining star 

  No matter who you are

  Shining bright to see

  What you could truly be"

   Source: Musixmatch

We all have different gifts. We all have different dreams. We all look different. None of us are ugly. God did not make us that way so stop comparing yourself. I will never try to sell you on what I am doing but I will tell you what my experiences are so you can succeed based on what your needs are. If you need someone to talk to let me know. If you want advice, well I'll give the best I can with what I have been given. 

The rest of my day? I put on my makeup and went shopping. I did not buy anything but I did go outside of my comfort zone and go out in public so my daughter could go look around. As far as my list, I got over half-way done but hey if you dream big you are bound to get something done. 


                                Love,

                                    Robin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Comments

Unknown said…
You are a shinning star

Popular posts from this blog

New Journey - The New Real Me

The New Me

THE MORE I TRY TO CHANGE THINGS, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME.