Spring Update - 6 month Checkup



Well, my doctors are pleased with my progress so far. I don't know if I will ever reach my goal weight, but I am happy with my health progress thus far. I feel amazing and it is nice when people notice the change. I would like to take credit for it all, but I know that God has brought me through this journey and He will not leave my side as I continue. I give all glory to Him because He made me strong enough to handle this. I weighed today and am happy to say that the scales are moving again. I am down to 202 - down 128 pounds from when I started. I still have an addiction to snacking so I am working on not buying things like that. Even though they are not bad for me, they are bad when not used in moderation so until I can conquer such a problem they are off the menu. I have lost another 5 inches, which means a total of 64.75 inches off of my body since September. Hallelujah! AND we took a family trip on Monday and had a great time. We stopped at an overlook to take some pictures and I did a cartwheel!!!! I am not sure when the last time I did one was and I am sure it didn't look pretty, but I'll take it!!!

Family updates:

Lee is doing much better. Thanks for all the prayers for the sickness to finally leave his body.

Chris is getting taller and his voice is changing slightly. He is still involved in Boy Scouts.

Jamie is also getting taller and we are hoping that she is finally getting better health wise. 

Kobi and Penny still haven't gotten used to each other yet, but they are doing good.

Geoffry and Becca: Are looking for work and for a place to stay so pray that this will come quickly for them. Our grandson is doing fine and is still looking to make his debut in early August. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Journey - The New Real Me

The New Me

THE MORE I TRY TO CHANGE THINGS, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME.