Guess What Happened to Me?

I stepped on the scale this morning. It is something we do more than we should but I have been trying to break a barrier. I set my sights to get under 200 and guess what?! It finally happened!!!  199. I know it is only a pound under 200, but I will take it!!!You know why? Because EVERY little pound counts. I have lost another 4 inches as well. I am so happy because I feel so much better about myself and am healthier than I have been in a long time. For my friends who are still struggling with weight loss and similar issues. Keep on keepin on! I still struggle with the snacking issue. I always will, but I have to keep on going  because I am important, not only to myself but to my family and most importantly to God who gives me more strength and credit than I deserve.

Family Update:

Lee has lost some pounds as well and still looking good!

Chris is still getting taller and his voice deepens every week.

Jamie is still struggling with allergies and eczema and is starting to sound like a teenager even though she isn't.

Kobi and Penny are still surviving.


Biggest news:

Geoffry and Becca are moving back with us next week. I can't wait to see them and give them the support they need to bring this new baby into the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Journey - The New Real Me

The New Me

THE MORE I TRY TO CHANGE THINGS, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME.