A Review of "Good Things: Seeing Life Through the Lens of God's Favor"

I want to begin by saying that I am a reviewing an advance copy that was provided by the publisher free of charge for the purpose of review. I received it through the Blogging For Books website. You can purchase the book  HERE.
The author, Kevin Gerald is best known for his communication of practical, biblical principles that empower people to live successful Christian lives. He is the founder and Senior Pastor of Champions Centre, one of the largest congregations in the Pacific Northwest.

This book gives a fresh perspective on how to live believing that God's favor is always upon us. The point is made that grace and favor are intertwined and we are never without both. Despite hardships that come our way God's favor can give us a different perception in how it will affect our lives.

While I do differ in opinion about how easy it is to relish in God's favor, I found the material to be uplifting and encouraging in the Christian faith walk. I would recommend this book for personal reflection as well as for group study. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Journey - The New Real Me

The New Me

THE MORE I TRY TO CHANGE THINGS, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME.