First Book Review


I am new to the blogging for books world and so far it is treating me VERY well. I enjoyed this book very much. In the beginning it was a little hard to grasp who the characters were and what roles they played, however as I continued reading the story began to unfold. At first it seems like a ordinary romance story but when delving forward, I began to notice a mystery that the heroine has to get to the bottom of to understand her family. It is a tale of love in hardships and the threat of losing love during a time of war and secrets due to Jewish heritage. All of the characters were well played and the ending left me wanting more from the story. I am not truly happy that I have to wait until 2016 for the sequel, however I know that it will be well worth the wait. Hillary Manton Lodge has proven herself to be an inspired fiction writer and I look forward to reading more from her. 

http://www.hillarymantonlodge.com/blog.html

http://waterbrookmultnomah.com/author-spotlight.php?authorid=167110


I received this book from 
Blogging for Books for this review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Journey - The New Real Me

The New Me

THE MORE I TRY TO CHANGE THINGS, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME.