Thought of the Day


Okay so today I was productive and was able to make some purchases that will enable me to be a success at home. I was also able to reflect upon past and present mistakes that I have made and still think about making and it reminded me of several thoughts and moments so I thought I would take a minute to post it here. As children, we make mistakes and are chided and disciplined so that we learn from them so that we hopefully do not repeat those mistakes. It may take several times and some of us really never get it but we still are disciplined for it in some way or another. As adults, it is the same thing; whether it is knowing right from wrong or eating one piece of candy or the whole bag (you know who you are) we suffer consequences for those actions. In my health journey, it has been much the same way. One mistake after another hasn't always taught me to do the right thing and the consequences have been severe but that does not mean that it cannot be turned around even at this point in my life. Every moment of life is worth living; even in our deepest despair. Let me say that again. Even in our deepest regret and despair, our lives are worth living and living well. There are people that care about us even when we don't believe it. We are not beyond hope. Even Paul cried out to God to help him in his unbelief. Great leaders get to be great leaders by going through trials and you are no different. You just have to believe in your own story. If you need help telling yours, let me know and I will be glad to pray with you to help you find it or just talk to you about smaller goals in your life. You have struggles and I have struggles...we can struggle together and succeed together!


                            Love,

                                Robin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Journey - The New Real Me

The New Me

THE MORE I TRY TO CHANGE THINGS, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME.