Well here I go again on my own. Going down the only road I've ever...wait a minute, I am not amidst Sammy Hagar this moment nor am I alone; but I am again posting so here I go again. So I got up out of bed this morning and put on full make up and clothes and curled my hair (btw...not worth the effort, but hey I tried something new that I used to like to do). I walked my dog and listened to music loud fully intending on walking outside very loudly to get some exercise in only to find that it was WAY to cold to stay out there for too long so I am back to writing. Baby steps. So I guess my one thing I am working towards this week on my list is doing my hair and makeup and dressing up to make myself feel better. I will let you know in a week if it made a difference. So far, I feel more motivated to action but not sure if I want to wake everyone up at the moment so I am weighing my options. Okay so I am going to tackle the positive affirmations from Pinterest. Let us see what I can find today.  So the first thing I found when I typed Positive Affirmation Quotes for Women led me to rebekah-joan.com. Here is what she has to say: 


 

 

  













  • I am worthy of love
  • I deeply and completely accept myself
  • I have everything I need to succeed in life
  • I am calm and at peace
  • I am thankful for everything I have
  • My life is full of abundance and happiness
  • My past experience does not define me
  • I'm proud of myself for all of my big and little victories
  • What is for me will not pass over me
  • I am confident in my abilities to make the right decisions
  • I don't let others' thoughts or judgments affect me
  • I accept myself exactly as I am
  • My life is bursting with love, happiness, and prosperity
  • I find joy in the little things everywhere
  • My own self care is a priority for me
Other sayings I found helpful:

-"My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite."


-"I am conquering my illness; I am defeating it steadily each day."


-"My life is great. I am great. Everything is happening for me. All of the things that I am currently experiencing are only taking me to the next level of my life. I am growing. I am getting better. I choose to believe in sudden miracles and unexpected blessings."





I hope today brings you joy. 

Love, Robin




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Journey - The New Real Me

The New Me

THE MORE I TRY TO CHANGE THINGS, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME.